IMPORTANT BUILDING NEWS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND ANYONE DROPPING OFF AND PICKING UP AT SCHOOL
ROOF WORK IS STARTING 4TH JANUARY AND IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 10 WEEKS.
After many months of waiting and lots of fund raising, we are pleased to announce the roof works begin in January 2016.
· The staff car park is being used by the builders as an access point.
· Staff will be parking on the bottom playground.
· The front turning point of the school will only be open for permit holders and for dropping off at the beginning and end of the school day. There will be no entry for cars after 9am or before 3pm.
· All parents and other visitors wishing to visit the school during the school day will need to park elsewhere and walk in, unless a permit holder.
· There is ample parking available for free at the boating lake which is no more than a 5 minute walk to school.
· The School council are arranging a fun new competition to encourage children to walk the short distance from the boating lake. Watch out for details of this.
· A reminder that Foundation Stage and KS1 children must be delivered to the class teacher and not left alone on the playground..
· During the building works the school building will be encased in scaffolding . Please keep your children away from the scaffolding and fencing at all times. The children will not be allowed to enter or exit their classrooms from the main classroom doors.
· The children will line up in the morning for the teachers to take them in through either the infant or junior entrance and at the end of the day the class teachers will bring them out to the playground to be collected by parents.
· Nursery children will be collected by the nursery staff at 8.45am from the infant playground and should be collected by the front office at 11.45am.