Careers week begins
This week we live up to our motto of 'Inspiring Learning To Last a Lifetime' as we step into careers week. The children at the school form nursery to year 6 will take part in workshops, events and talks to inspire them for the future. This week they will, with help from so many families;
- Hear all about how to be a zoo keeper from Ms Davis
- Become scientists as they work to create toothpaste
- Speak with police officers, nurses, and other emergency services
- Find out how to be a photographer, plumber and what it means to work for environmental health
- Take time off timetable to complete real life maths activities such as running a shop or market stall
- Make cookies
These are just a few examples of the activities going on this week. Please keep checking back to find out what they have been up to each day.
Thank you to all our parents and friends who have offered their time to inspire our children.